Ringing in the New Year means there are plenty of chances to start 2017 off the right way. Take this time to achieve something you’ve been thinking of for a while but just haven’t gotten around to. Whether it’s learning a new skill or becoming a better planner, the possibilities are endless in the New Year.
If you’re having trouble thinking of resolutions don’t fret, Scotia Living has gathered together some great ideas to help you start 2017 off right!
- Get In Shape: One of the top New Year’s Resolutions for people is visiting the gym a little more. In fact, about a third of Americans want to achieve a more refined physique in the New Year. Sign up at your local gym and start a fun exercise habit to keep you coming back!
- Stop Procrastinating: Working smart has never been easier so get off the couch and get to work. Switch it up this year and work on some procrastination techniques to help you stay focused and reach your goals.
- Earn More Money: Who isn’t looking for ways to make more money? There are plenty of ways to make extra dough working jobs on the side or even using the Internet to get paid. 2017 is the year you finally put some money into your savings account!
- Be More Happy: It takes time and patience to learn how to find joy in the little things. Make 2017 a year that you don’t let problems bring you down.
- Pick a Hobby: Hobbies are proven to lower stress levels and improve your abilities to focus. 2017 can finally be your year to make that garden beautiful or even learn a new language.